Affordable Rose Arch Lets Your Plants Take Center Stage
- Graceful arch showcases climbing vines
- Wide width creates a welcoming entryway
- Exclusive Jardin finish is hand-painted to resemble weathered, rusted metal
- Made from durable and long-lasting powder-coated steel
Some arches are overly ornate showpieces, not well-suited to supporting vines or climbing roses. This one retains the classic lines and heirloom elegance of Tudor arches, but with a simpler, understated design that provides practical support for climbing plants. Open 4″ lattice gives roses, clematis and morning glories plenty of places to vine and twine. Sturdy enough for wisteria too! Use solo as a statement piece, or line up multiple arches to create a flower-covered allee.
- Powder-coated tubular steel with antiqued finish
- 54″ W x 22″ D x 96″ H installed
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Breaks down for easy storage
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive
- Living local means no shipping is required. A member of our team will deliver this to you once your order is ready and we will do the heavy lifting. Our team will assemble and set it up in your selected location for you, so all you need to do is enjoy time in your outdoor space.
This item is a non-stock item for Bear Creek Outdoor Living. It will be ready for delivery in 3-6 weeks. This timeline is subject to change based on current availability from the manufacturer. If the timeline will be longer, we will communicate that directly with you.