Strawberry Beds Produce a Big Yield in a Small Space
- Attractive raised bed is made from naturally rot-resistant wood and sturdy aluminum corners
- Space-saving bed produces a big yield in a compact area
- A popular way to grow strawberries; may also be planted with herbs or flowers
This terraced planter strawberry bed is sized to fit 25 strawberry plants for a big yield in a small space. We’ve combined our own industrial-strength aluminum corners with rot-resistant lumber to give you a sturdy, easy-to-assemble raised bed at a great price. This attractive bed is also suitable for growing flowers, herbs, and salad greens.
- Rustproof aluminum corners, rot-resistant cedar or cypress sides
- Tiers are 1′, 3′ and 5′ square; each tier is 7-1/4″ deep
- Holds 526 quarts of soil
- Assembly required
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive
- Price includes delivery and assembly
- Living local means no shipping is required. A member of our team will deliver this to you once your order is ready and we will do the heavy lifting. Our team will assemble and set it up in your selected location for you, so all you need to do is enjoy time in your outdoor space.
This item is a non-stock item for Bear Creek Outdoor Living. It will be ready for delivery in 3-6 weeks. This timeline is subject to change based on current availability from the manufacturer. If the timeline will be longer, we will communicate that directly with you.