Team Member Spotlight: Lori Randolph
Lori Randolph joined the Bear Creek team in September 2021 as our bookkeeper. Lori has done an amazing job of helping streamline our bookkeeping and is a great addition to our office staff.
More From Lori
I have seen the work Bear Creek has been doing for the past few years and I greatly admired it. I love being a part of their work and getting to work in such a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s enjoyable to come into work each day knowing that you have a great team around you. When I am not at work, I love to travel as much as possible. I also do Scouts activities with my two older children. We also enjoy time at home as a family playing games and spending time together. When I have some time to myself, I enjoy crocheting, sewing, and other crafts and projects around the house.
Few Fun Facts
- My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years and we have a son and two daughters.
- Once, I briefly went to Canada. We walked across the bridge beside Niagara Falls, stayed for an hour, then walked back.
- I have 8 pets. Three dogs, three hermit crabs, a cat, and a bearded dragon.
- My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough
- I earned my associates degree in business management this year
At Bear Creek, we are blessed to have an amazing team. We share about our team members because we are proud of who they are and we love for you to get to know them better. To learn more about any of our team members you can visit the Bear Creek Team Page.